Built on sharing
Ever thought about earning extra income from your holiday accommodation option or holiday destination ? Read more to find out how it works.
Holiday QLD is offering FREE membership for hosts wanting to share their piece of Queensland Paradise.
Holiday QLD was inspired by the frustration of having to search more than a dozen websites to explore everything a region has to offer. Here you can choose where to go, where to stay, how to get there and what to do while you’re there, all in one place.
Made by Queenslanders, Holiday QLD is proud to be showcasing everything great about Queensland all in one place. Whilst we may not be the first and won’t be the last, the peer-to-peer market is now more popular than ever when it comes to holidays and weekend getaways. Peer-to-peer offers the advantage of unique experiences and secluded options that are normally not available through mainstream channels or out of reach to the majority.
Holiday QLD is on a mission to assemble the largest selection of Queensland holiday and short stay options all in one place. Join our team as a host and together we can be part of Queensland’s future and the road to recovery.
It’s Easy and Free
Head to our vendor membership page here
Sign up for Free Membership
List your accommodation or destination
You can host anything, anywhere
Over 20 million tourists visit here each year and with international travel being restricted, Australians are choosing to holiday at home, flocking to Queensland and enjoying all we have to offer.
Built on sharing Holiday QLD offers hosts the opportunity to share their piece of Queensland paradise with guests.
o Holiday Homes
o Guest Houses
o Farm Stays
o Bed and Breakfast (BnB)
o Motor Homes
o Camper Trailers
o Holiday and Caravan Parks
o Private Camping Properties
o Boats and Bareboat Charter Vessels
o Car Hire
o Four Wheel Drive Hire
o Tours & Activities
o Experiences and Entertainment
o Pet Friendly options
If you don’t see your category please get in contact and we will add it to our growing list of exciting holiday possibilities. If you have any questions about how it works and the built on sharing concept please send us a message on our contact page.
Self-manage your bookings
Hosts are able to fully manage their holiday accommodation or destination through our platform with the ability to :
• Accept online bookings, payments and deposits
• Choose available and unavailable dates several years in advance
• Choose days of the week a booking can commence
• Set minimum and maximum days the item can be booked for
• Set your own terms and conditions
• Show the exact location of the item along with a map (we recommend only listing the suburb/town)
• Set your daily booking rates along with % discounts for weekly bookings
• Choose whether cancellation is available and how many days prior
• Set your check-in / check-out times along with buffer days to allow for preparation or cleaning between bookings
• Show how many adults and children the item will accommodate
• Start your own SEO campaign (search engine optimisation)
• Sync your bookings with other service providers or an external calendar
• Set additional charges (eg cleaning) or item add-ons such as other items you offer for an additional fee (eg delivery and setup)
• Show only the information you choose after a guest makes a booking along with any special instructions
• Manage your own item reviews and encourage guests to leave a 5 star review to show potential new guests
• Choose your own store branding, colours, banner and avatar
• Select from a standard set of attributes or add your own custom attributes
• Stop, start, delete your listing and membership at any time
• Automatically accept all bookings or vet them for approval
• Generate and distribute discount vouchers (coupons) to really drive demand
With many more new tools and features planned for roll out before 2022
Join the HQ team and start earning thousands.
After your Free Trial Period
At the end of the free trial period we hope you will see the value we have created by listing with HQ.
When your free membership expires you will be emailed the option to sign up to one of our premium memberships. These memberships offer additional benefits such as free featured listings, search engine optimisation so you feature in search engine results and more.
Premium memberships offer commissions of 5% to 10% for a small monthly or yearly subscription.
Head to our membership page to upgrade your free membership.
Holiday QLD helps make sharing easy, enjoyable and safe. We verify personal profiles and listings, maintain a messaging system so hosts and guests can communicate with certainty, and manage a trusted platform to collect and transfer payments.
Always pay and communicate directly through the Holiday QLD website or app. As long as you stay on Holiday QLD throughout the entire process from communication, to booking, to payment you’re protected by our multi-layer protection strategy.
Everyone on Holiday QLD has a profile to help guests and hosts get to know each other. To book or host, you’ll be asked to provide Holiday QLD with your full name, date of birth, phone number, payment information and email address.
Our secure messaging tool lets you get to know a host or guest and ask questions about a listing or experience ahead of time. After the reservation is booked, you can use it to easily message back and forth to co-ordinate things like check-in and directions.
Payment Terms & Conditions
Payments are accepted from guests and secured at the time of booking. The payment will be transferred to you within 3 working days of the booking either by PayPal or direct deposit via Stripe. You are responsible for processing refunds should that be required. These providers may charge a small transaction fee and this will be deducted from the total booking fee.
Holiday QLD charges commission based on the total booking price and is relative to the chosen membership level. Commission is not added to the total booking price which provides guests with certainty that the advertised price is the price they will pay (no hidden fees or charges).
Our commission is calculated at the time of booking and is visible in your host dashboard along with your earnings. Commission is paid to Holiday QLD at the same time the host receives payment.